Testicular cancer on 14yo?
I'm a 14yo boy from the Netherlands.
since yesterday, I'm experiencing a pain in only my RIGHT testicle. Also, this testicle is about twice the size of my left testicle. The tissue feels squishy instead of normal. The testicle is painful to the touch. I'm not feeling the urge to vomit, nor is there blood in my urine and semen.
are theze symptoms of testicular cancer? Should I visit a doctor? Will it go away without treatment?
I hope you can help!
The wise thing to do here would be to see a doctor. This is probably not cancer but that is too important just to leave to chance.
if at age 64 you have erections in the morning but can't maintain them or achieve them later in the day, is that a symptom of ED?
If you are 64 and have erections in the morning but cannot achieve or maintain them later in the day, is that a symtom of ED?
Can you please answer me ED question? Thanks
Dr. Rynne can you please answer my ED question? Thanks
A related discussion, Clonazapam, topamax and simvastation withdrawal/w side effects was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.