bump on shaft of penis
a few days ago i saw this bump on the bottom shaft of my penis i thought it was a pimple or something so i tried popping it. it hurt a little bit and saw some clear liquid coming out. ever since then it hasnt gone away and i kept on getting worried so i tried to keep letting the liquid come out. it is now red and the bump is under the skin not on the outside. could this be a spider bite or something? it only hurts a little when i touch it. im not sure what it is can you please help me?
This is probably a small sebaceous cyst because they are very common on scrotum and penis. You are making it worse by "popping" it. Even if its not a cyst squeezing it is only going to make matters worse and cause infection. Now you may need to see a doctor and go on an antibiotic.