Sexual Dysfunction (for men and women) Expert Forum
help!

This forum is a safe place for men and women to ask serious personal questions about issues such as: pain during intercourse, loss of libido, difficulty achieving orgasm, testosterone & estrogen deficiency, sex after menopause, erectile dysfunction, …to name a few. Please be sure your question is complete and clear before you click on POST. Thanks and welcome to the forum!

Examples of the types of questions that pertain to Sexual Dysfunction Medicine are:

• Anorgasmia in men and women – difficulty achieving orgasm
• Lack or loss of libido in men and women
• Dyspareunia -- pain during intercourse
• Vaginismus – unable to have vaginal sex
• Menopause and Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome
• Erectile Dysfunction
• Prostatectomy problem
• Orgasmic Anhedonia – pleasureless sex
• Problems brought on by medicine and drugs—eg., SSRIs and Proscar.

help!

3 weeks ago I had an abortion. Today my boyfriend tried to finger me and we tried to have intercourse.  For both, I made him stop because it stung when he inserted anything. It only stung as it was inserted and not any other times. I don't have any discharge and its not like I wasn't aroused enough so it wouldn't be for being too dry. What could it be?
Tags: vaginitis, bacterila vaginitis, thrush, Thrush treatment, vaginosis
This is probably a vaginitis  unrelated to your abortion. If there is any itchiness then thrush infection is likely; if not then maybe mild bacterial infection. Watch it for a few days. If it does not go away you may need to see a doctor.  
doctr hlp me plzzzzz. i am male 17 years old when i talk to a girl so oily water comes from my penis littl litll....is it harmful for me