help!
3 weeks ago I had an abortion. Today my boyfriend tried to finger me and we tried to have intercourse.  For both, I made him stop because it stung when he inserted anything. It only stung as it was inserted and not any other times. I don't have any discharge and its not like I wasn't aroused enough so it wouldn't be for being too dry. What could it be?
This is probably a vaginitis  unrelated to your abortion. If there is any itchiness then thrush infection is likely; if not then maybe mild bacterial infection. Watch it for a few days. If it does not go away you may need to see a doctor.  
doctr hlp me plzzzzz. i am male 17 years old when i talk to a girl so oily water comes from my penis littl litll....is it harmful for me