Sexual Dysfunction (for men and women) Expert Forum
make Erect .... no maturation

This forum is a safe place for men and women to ask serious personal questions about issues such as: pain during intercourse, loss of libido, difficulty achieving orgasm, testosterone & estrogen deficiency, sex after menopause, erectile dysfunction, …to name a few. Please be sure your question is complete and clear before you click on POST. Thanks and welcome to the forum!

Examples of the types of questions that pertain to Sexual Dysfunction Medicine are:

• Anorgasmia in men and women – difficulty achieving orgasm
• Lack or loss of libido in men and women
• Dyspareunia -- pain during intercourse
• Vaginismus – unable to have vaginal sex
• Menopause and Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome
• Erectile Dysfunction
• Prostatectomy problem
• Orgasmic Anhedonia – pleasureless sex
• Problems brought on by medicine and drugs—eg., SSRIs and Proscar.

make Erect .... no maturation

for my last 3 years i used to do masturbation 5 time in a week....i m little suffering from premature ejaculation tooo
then later i came to know that excess masturbation can cause many problems in future...
so there by i planned to stop masturbation ....
today is my 16th day without masturbation .... its too hard...
everynight is so hard to me...my penis get erected when goes to bed...cant even sleep...
though i didn't masturbate ..
my question is -
Making our penis erect without masturbation can cause ED ? or is it useful to avoid PE ?
You need to stop torturing yourself about masturbation. You have been brainwashed into believing that it is bad for you when it is no such thing. When you understand and accept this you will immediately start to feel a lot better.
Mostly of my friends are boys, sometimes they talk about masturbation. As an open-minded woman, I listen to them and learn more about "things" boys love to do. One of the things I learned from them is that "something bad gonna happen to you if you masturbate too much" is a myth.
yp....thats true... masturbation can cause many problems in future .... but i dono why this doctr sggst me to mstrbte more ??!!!!
i disagree with this doctor  
hi...sorry to say.but when ever i talk to a girl or see porn videos an oily water comes from my penis...??? has it an solution..or it s good....
any solution i can prevent it..plzzzyi