pennis disfunction urgent help required
Hey I am 20 yes old I'm masturbating since last 5years .. I'm having wet dreams for last 3 years. The serious problem was I started having pain in the pennies since last 3 days and my pennis is not erecting not even 1% its staying d same. I'm from an orthodox I can't convey this to any of my family members plz plz plz help me. Im having depression and psycological pressure is building up... Plz do help me.
You are having problem of erectile dysfunction . In your case it is due to excessive masturbation. Firstly stop masturbation once and for all. And consult doctor as soon as possible . Your condition can be cured by medicines .
A related discussion, loss of penile sensitivity was started.
A related discussion, sexual problem was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.