Sexual Dysfunction (for men and women) Expert Forum
pennis disfunction urgent help required

This forum is a safe place for men and women to ask serious personal questions about issues such as: pain during intercourse, loss of libido, difficulty achieving orgasm, testosterone & estrogen deficiency, sex after menopause, erectile dysfunction, …to name a few. Please be sure your question is complete and clear before you click on POST. Thanks and welcome to the forum!

Examples of the types of questions that pertain to Sexual Dysfunction Medicine are:

• Anorgasmia in men and women – difficulty achieving orgasm
• Lack or loss of libido in men and women
• Dyspareunia -- pain during intercourse
• Vaginismus – unable to have vaginal sex
• Menopause and Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome
• Erectile Dysfunction
• Prostatectomy problem
• Orgasmic Anhedonia – pleasureless sex
• Problems brought on by medicine and drugs—eg., SSRIs and Proscar.

pennis disfunction urgent help required
Hey I am 20 yes old I'm masturbating since last 5years .. I'm having wet dreams for last 3 years. The serious problem was I started having pain in the pennies since last 3 days and my pennis is not erecting not even 1% its staying d same. I'm from an orthodox I can't convey this to any of my family members plz plz plz help me. Im having depression and psycological pressure is building up... Plz do help me.
You are having problem of erectile dysfunction . In your case it is due to excessive masturbation. Firstly stop masturbation once and for all. And consult doctor as soon as possible . Your condition can be cured by medicines .
A related discussion, loss of penile sensitivity was started.
A related discussion, sexual problem was started.