Sexual Dysfunction (for men and women) Expert Forum
problems in the bedroom

This forum is a safe place for men and women to ask serious personal questions about issues such as: pain during intercourse, loss of libido, difficulty achieving orgasm, testosterone & estrogen deficiency, sex after menopause, erectile dysfunction, …to name a few. Please be sure your question is complete and clear before you click on POST. Thanks and welcome to the forum!

Examples of the types of questions that pertain to Sexual Dysfunction Medicine are:

• Anorgasmia in men and women – difficulty achieving orgasm
• Lack or loss of libido in men and women
• Dyspareunia -- pain during intercourse
• Vaginismus – unable to have vaginal sex
• Menopause and Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome
• Erectile Dysfunction
• Prostatectomy problem
• Orgasmic Anhedonia – pleasureless sex
• Problems brought on by medicine and drugs—eg., SSRIs and Proscar.

problems in the bedroom
My boyfriend and I have been together for a while and have had sex a few times. The first time was great. He performed great. The second time he had trouble getting hard then he came really fast. The third time he had ALOT of trouble getting hard. He got hard for about a minute and I couldn't get him hard again so we gave up. He was humiliated. Which is understandable but I'm wondering what's the problem? Is it me? Could he be losing sexual attraction to me even though he acts aroused and his sex drive is high? He is on medication for ADHD and bipolar disorder and he thinks the medication is doing it to him. Is that also possible?
The medications may not be helping him. However, since he was fine the first time I am more inclined to think that his problem is performance anxiety. Just take intercourse off the menu for a few weeks and have fun. No performance, no anxiety. then you take over and do all the humping and heaving while he does nothing. This will come right.
A related discussion, little ape beside my penis is glowing as time past by was started.
A related discussion, Where is my Libido? was started.
A related discussion, How sex important in you? was started.
A related discussion, mastrubtion problem was started.
A related discussion, Vagina not warm nor hot was started.