problems in the bedroom
My boyfriend and I have been together for a while and have had sex a few times. The first time was great. He performed great. The second time he had trouble getting hard then he came really fast. The third time he had ALOT of trouble getting hard. He got hard for about a minute and I couldn't get him hard again so we gave up. He was humiliated. Which is understandable but I'm wondering what's the problem? Is it me? Could he be losing sexual attraction to me even though he acts aroused and his sex drive is high? He is on medication for ADHD and bipolar disorder and he thinks the medication is doing it to him. Is that also possible?
The medications may not be helping him. However, since he was fine the first time I am more inclined to think that his problem is performance anxiety. Just take intercourse off the menu for a few weeks and have fun. No performance, no anxiety. then you take over and do all the humping and heaving while he does nothing. This will come right.
A related discussion, little ape beside my penis is glowing as time past by was started.
A related discussion, Where is my Libido? was started.
A related discussion, How sex important in you? was started.
A related discussion, mastrubtion problem was started.
A related discussion, Vagina not warm nor hot was started.