Sexual Dysfunction (for men and women) Expert Forum
should I be worried

This forum is a safe place for men and women to ask serious personal questions about issues such as: pain during intercourse, loss of libido, difficulty achieving orgasm, testosterone & estrogen deficiency, sex after menopause, erectile dysfunction, …to name a few. Please be sure your question is complete and clear before you click on POST. Thanks and welcome to the forum!

Examples of the types of questions that pertain to Sexual Dysfunction Medicine are:

• Anorgasmia in men and women – difficulty achieving orgasm
• Lack or loss of libido in men and women
• Dyspareunia -- pain during intercourse
• Vaginismus – unable to have vaginal sex
• Menopause and Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome
• Erectile Dysfunction
• Prostatectomy problem
• Orgasmic Anhedonia – pleasureless sex
• Problems brought on by medicine and drugs—eg., SSRIs and Proscar.

should I be worried

Okay so last week my ten year old boy asked me is it normal for him to have an 11 inch penis. I didn't respond and he told me to measure it so I did. When its not effect its 7/2 inches and when it is erect its 11 inches. I don't know if I should talk to his doctor about it
1 Comment
Nothing to worry about. All  men have a different size and some genetic traits in some males is a larger than average penis.
My wife's side of the family is around 5 inches, (yes, we guys do talk about it) while my side the average is 8".
Mine was large for my age when I was young. I just "matured" down there early. Guys at the swim club would tease me about it. My older sisters have told me mom used to joke about how big I was (I have 3 brothers too).
It's something he'll be proud of when he's older. Don't make a big deal out of it and he won't either.