should I be worried
Okay so last week my ten year old boy asked me is it normal for him to have an 11 inch penis. I didn't respond and he told me to measure it so I did. When its not effect its 7/2 inches and when it is erect its 11 inches. I don't know if I should talk to his doctor about it
Nothing to worry about. All  men have a different size and some genetic traits in some males is a larger than average penis.
My wife's side of the family is around 5 inches, (yes, we guys do talk about it) while my side the average is 8".
Mine was large for my age when I was young. I just "matured" down there early. Guys at the swim club would tease me about it. My older sisters have told me mom used to joke about how big I was (I have 3 brothers too).
It's something he'll be proud of when he's older. Don't make a big deal out of it and he won't either.