Sexual Health Community
Ejeculation before breaking the hymen (First time sex)

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I am 20 and I am virgin. Me and my gf (age:19) tried having sex yesterday. I used condom and tried it but when the penis was about to break the hymen I had ejeculation. She is still virgin. The hymen didn't break. I tried again after 2 hours but the same thing happened.

Why I had the ejeculation? Is this a bad sign? Actually I did some foreplay before that and I am a smoker. Is that the reason?

What should I do? How can I recover?
Don't even worry about it - just try again, it takes lots of practice :-)
Just because you didn't break her hymen doesn't mean she is not a virgin. Once penetrated a woman is no longer considered a virgin. (broken hymen or not). Some women's hymens never get broken while some do. Don't worry yourself too much. Like the above poster said, if breaking her hymen is your goal, then keep trying:)
Main problem is that I ejeculated before I could go any further.
If the hymen is not broken then she is still a virgin. boy good luck try again and break it.
may be because you were very excited that is why,,,i think there is no issue in it...
It was your first time. Of course you were excited. Dont feel guilty at all. Sometimes you have to work at it. Dont worry about breaking her hymen. It will come. But dont force it or it may hurt her. If you are having a problem she will understand. Dont over think it. Just let it happen.
well, i think, its a problem. A quicker ejaculations is because of smoking and drinking. Un healthy foods also cause this....avoid baby,,OK.

As to talk about tearing a hymen of a girl, you must do a peaceful love without fearing about anything.

A quick jerk can bring your desire come true so......understand, OK