Sexual Health Community
13 and have canker sore type things around my vagina

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I have these canker sore things around my vagina. One on my vulva, one between my thigh and vagina, and a couple more near places I don't know the names of. I have had sex before..... Only 3 times with the same guy. We had sex on the 5th WITH A CONDOM, and then I noticed these on the 6th. They're very painful and uncomfortable. I am very shy about this stuff and haven't told anyone. I do not want to to my mother because I will get in so much trouble if she knows I've had sex. Should I put peroxide on them to take away infection? (If any). Or will they heal on their own like any other canker sore? Please help me.. I'm so scared. I've been researching all day long. It can't be an std because we used a condom..
You should see a Dr, but at age 13 you should not be having sex.
While condom use is a good thing, it is by no means a guarantee against all stds. Herpes, for instance can be transmitted even with condom if the sores are near the base of the penis. This is why you don't want to be having sex at your age. There is still a lot you need to learn. Talk to your mom. See a doctor.
nooooo peroxide girl that will hurt like crape dont put that on or near your vagina
You're the only one that hasn't yelled at me for having sex at a young age, so thank you!
I did not yell at you, I just made a simple comment about sex at a young age.
It's great you used a condom but unfortunately you can still get herpes and/or genital warts from having sex because those are spread by skin to skin contact. Man, it would be such a huge tragedy to get either herpes or warts at 13. You are going to have to see the doctor cause there's no way around it. If you feel you're old enough to have sex then you need to also be ready and willing to accept the possible consequences (for example std's and pregnancy) and handle any issues that come up by going to the doctor. You can't be embarrassed about this because it's necessary to get checked out so you can get proper treatment.
If you are in the U.S., your doctor can't tell your mother what you tell him.  Just tell her that you think you have a bladder infection or a kidney infection or something, and that you need a doctor appointment.  Then when you get there, tell her you want to handle it by yourself.  If you are mature enough (you say) to have sex, then you are mature enough to tell your mother you want to go in to talk to the doctor and have the exam privately.  She won't fight you about it right there in the waiting room.  (Or, if she does, call Security.)  Don't self-medicate, get to the doctor.