26 yr old female w/ no sex drive
I'm 26 years old and I have been with my husband for 6 years and we have a 2 year old daughter.  I am a diabetic which I inject myself with insulin daily, and I'm also on other medications.  I take birth control pills but before I was taking birth control...which after I had my daughter I started the depo shot and I took that for 2 years.  Well my question is....I have no sex drive which irritates my husband and makes me feel worthless to be honest because I can't satisfy my husband, it's like we went from having sex all the time to nothing.  We have sex maybe once a month if that.  What can I do about my sex drive, it is really driving me crazy because I do want to have sex with my husband but I have no desire to, I don't get horny and when I do actually have sex with him it takes longer than 30 minutes to get me aroused. I need help bad!!! Plz someone help!!!
I wish someone had answered your question because I have the same problem. Absolutely no desire to have sex. - just do it out of duty- wich is horrible. I went of my BC pills thinking that would help, but it's been almost 3 months and it's still the same.
There are several conditions that can lead to a low sex drive.  One is depression and another is hypothyroidism.  You may want to get your thyroid levels checked.  But there are others.

You may want to have a chat to your doctor.
my wife is the same no sex drive she has depression and iam horny as hell and i dont know what to do i keep asking they put down to depression
I am 8 mnths  preg and i want to have sex with my hubby but he wont because we are preg...He has an issue with my weight.  I ve gained only 17 lbs so far..We havent had sex since Oct when we found out we were preg.....But he will watch porn and maturbate daily...i get really disgusted because im not thin  like his fantasy porn star right now.  Is it actually possible for a man to go without sex for 8 months or is he getting it elsewhere.I am 30 amd he is 40.....Im just scared if he could be unfaithful....I dont know if im just paranoid or if my feelings could be right....any advice would be great thanks
well depression can cause her to have a low sex drive, which I am suffering from depression also and I talked to my doctor about it and he said that the Prozac that I was taking will defintely effect my sex drive, so if she is on prozac get her to talk to her doctor about switching her to a different depression medication.  
but my other suggestion would be to get her to go talk to her doctor about it, if she hasn't already...her doctor should be able to help her out.  I was actually embarassed to talk to my doctor about it at first, but because my husband went with me that time, I wasn't ashamed because he was there to support me.
I have the same problem I am 26 diabetic been married for 4 yrs been with him for 7yrs have a 2yr old and absolutely no sex drive. i wan to have sex with him but have no drive to do so. Idk what is going on but I want to find out what I can do for help with it. I have had 2 m/c's since my first child was born but I didnt have alot of issues from that I was sad of course but still no sex drive and it started about 2 yrs ago and has just gotten worse.