Sexual Health Community
3 some good??

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

3 some good??

well i wanted to ask for your guys opinion on something.... well me and dis guy named "franco" started going out and we hit it pretty well we hand fun together and enjoyed each others company we both had past relationships that were alot of drama well he has a baby girl and we both said we were not looking for anything serious we both acted like we were bf and gf he opened the door for me would drive 1 1/2 hrs to come see me 3xs a wk  call me everynight after wrk he would call me and we talked for 3 hours everynight ...well things changed completely after a couple of his friends and mine went to the beach... i noticed he started to distance himself from me.. he said he felt a little jealous that i had left with his friend to get some gas for a fire... he said he didnt want to feel that for me because he didnt want to get too atached to me... well i ended up leaving my phone in his car and he had it for a wk he started teasing my about all the guys on my phone and started calling me a player... and i felt that maybe thats why he thought that i wasnt ready for a relationship... well we still talked it wasnt the same. then he asked me since i got along with his friend that we should have a 3some his friend a guy named "mark" and me.....wtf?? i thought.... i felt ashamed when he asked me this... but stupid me one day he picked me up with his friend and we ended up doing that...... he says we should do it again..... what should i say??? should i do it?? i mean its always been my fantasy... and i kind of been torn between doing it again or not!!! help!!!!!
What sort of help are you looking for? Moral help? Relationship help? Validation? Disapproval? Acceptance?
Melii, only you yourself can answer you, and only you yourself have the answers.

It sounds like you  want to repeat it, (the sex) but are worried about the relationship consequences, right?

If that is what you are concerned about you may want to go to the relationship forum. The guys, or girls are good there but you may not like the answers.
Why are you asking us?

When you say, "stupid me", why do you feel stupid? Do you regret doing it? If so... then why are you even thinking about doing it again? And if you don't regret it, and you like it, then why aren't you sure about doing it again? You either want to or you don't, only you can decide that, and what other people think doesn't matter.

Don't expect this to be a serious relationship if you are doing stuff like that though. If he was happy to share you with his friend, then I suspect that he doesn't think of you as anything other than a sex buddy. If you are cool with that, then fine. If are not happy with that, then you need a new guy, or you need to explain things to him.

I would love a threesome, like all sleazy guys.... But I would only do it with "some chick" I didn't care about. If it was a girl I really liked, the last thing I would want in the world, would be for another guy to have sex with her. Whether I'm there or not...

Good luck. And I hope you use condoms.
Well, I'm speaking from personal experience (don't tell anyone....) threesomes are a very unique sexual experience. You shouldn't be ashamed! It takes a lot of trust to bring another person into the bedroom.
I just have to ask, was your "Franco" paying more attention to "Mark" or you when you were having sex? If he was paying more attention to Mark...well...you know what that means.
I say that if you had fun and thought it was an interesting experience, go for it again! Some guys have the fantasy of 2 girls....ask Franco if you could bring a gal pal into the bedroom next time. It'll drive him nuts!

I think that he is trying to explore your sexual opportunities and see what the world has to offer. If you feel he's going to far out, just yank him back.
I think it depends on how you feel about having sex in an uncommitted relationship with two men at the same time. I for one say if it doesn't bother you and you enjoy doing it what the heck, have fun but be safe.
well the thing is i stil sorta have feelings for him.. hes a really sexy guy and to be honest i only like having sex with him... i dont really enjoy his friend it feels kind of awkward.... well i did do it again and i noticed that when his friend is the one having sex with me that he sorta looks at me funny... like he doesnt like the idea of me doing his friend... like he regrets it.. i just get that feeling when i look into his eyes... i do really like him but iam afraid that we probably wont go anywhere near a relationship. but i dont know how to tell him exactly that i dont want to do his friend....... i really enjoy having sex with franco because we enjoy each other very passionate!! i dont mind havng sex with only him because i dont have a bf and iam not talkin to anyone serious right at the moment.  and yes we did use condoms!! i never have unprotected sex.
Maybe Franco also has problems expressing his feelings to his friend.
well that could be but i dont know when i try talkin to him before if he gets jealous if i talk to his friend he would always say "Hell no hes like a brother why would i be jealous of him...anybody but him" so i dont know...
oh, i've had friends in the same situation. they used to be jealous and they invited me to join them and i said okay. the problem was...i could tell that the one who was pushing me into joining them was jealous herself. it was a test!! and she admitted that later, that she does that to force herself to feel comfortable because she wants to get rid of her jealousy, and she's afraid that's what her boyfriend wants and she does it as a test. she admitted this to me, and i think it's possible your guy friend is doing something similar if you get that feeling.
otherwise, you're one lucky girl.
well it could be i actually let him know about how i felt i told him that iam not his sex toy. i told him that i dont like that he only calls me to have sex with him and that we never hang out anymore... i wanted to cry lol when i was telling him because i really like him. so he said he understood and that he knows y i feel like that. so he said we would hang out more often who knows well see..../.
Maybe he was testing you and wanted you to say "no" to the 3some.  Sounds like he has trust issues with you...also that he wants a relationship but since he thinks you are a player, he is afraid of getting hurt.  I wouldn't do it again, just tell him no and that you didn't like it, that you are only into him.
well like i said i already talked to him about how i felt about it and he hasnt talked to me since i told him which is like a week today... i dont know i feel like hes not mature enough to know what he wants...