Sexual Health Community
59-year-old woman having trouble with orgasim

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I was married for 30 years and always had an exciting love life. My husband died about 2 years ago. I started dating a new man about a year ago and while the sex is hot, I am having trouble reaching orgasm even when I masturbate. It takes 10-20 minutes of clitorial stimulation and penetration for me to get there. One without the other doesn't get it. I just figured it's about getting older, right? My gentleman friend is used to a quicker pace and is somewhat shy. I'm working on slowing him down but I don't think it's fair to expect him to keep on for 20 minutes.  Any suggestions?
Tags: age, orgasim, Women
Search the kegel exercises. Doing kegel helps to strengthen pc muscles Thiese exercises can be done by male and female.The peocdure is sqeezing kegel muscle(muxcle we try to contract while stopping  urinating. learn the details from the website.By alternating kegeling by male and female during intercourse gives better orgasym.
Doing gyrating movement also strengthen pelvic muscles.
In kundalini yoga, there are good exercises for male sexual health.
I assume you may be knowing about stimulation of g spot.You can search for U spot as well.. wish you best of luck.