Sexual Health Community
8 years of bad sex with someone i love

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

8 years of bad sex with someone i love

i love my husband but our sex is bad. He does not know what i like or where to touch me. 8 years of frustration. Even when i tell him , he does not do it. I feel like i am an object.  But he is a really nice and loving husband.  please help.
Hi Gigi, there is a very nice site called dobson and ross, I surggest you have a good read and there is lots of it, covers most things, and you rent and download vids, that cover things you think your husband should know, and get him to have a good read to, so just google dobson and ross, there some great art work on there as well.
Good Luck
Well, the choices are:  live with it the way it is, leave it, or try to fix it.  Would he listen to you if you told him these things with a therapist at hand?  
Good Luck
Avatar n tn
thanks nohard :))
Avatar n tn
so true.  thanks  :)
Avatar n tn

i found the site.  looking at it.
btw, it's dodson (with a d)
thanks again.  
best wishes for a lovely holiday season to you and yours.