Sexual Health Community
A different method to masturbation.

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

A different method to masturbation.

Hi im a 22 year old with a very high sex drive. When I have sex or even just an orgasm it decreases my anxiety and depression.
I have one method that I use and im wondering if its weird. I let the water from the faucet in my bathtub run over my clit till i orgasm. I've been doing this for 4 years now. Is it normal? Dangerous? Thank you.
Hi Christ, if it works for you then why change it, as long as your happy with it and you fill no chaffing or any other problems your OK.
But look up dobson and ross just google it its a great site for info on anything you could ask for and some great art work on there.
Good Luck
It works haha. I think I'll stick with it :)
Hi Christ, See your OK.
Good Luck