Sexual Health Community
A slight bit of sexual distress...

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

A slight bit of sexual distress...

So breaking it down without getting too far into the details (will provide more if people have further questions)

Simply put I WAS a 29 year old virgin (male just to clarify) I've had two sexual encounters with separate partners so far, both were NSA type arrangements.

The issue i'm having is that while in both cases i managed to engage for over 30 minutes neither time was i able to orgasm.

Other then the fact that i've been a virgin up till this point i think my sexual desire is of a normal level as i do masturbate... perhaps i masturbate too often? idk... in any case I find it a bit perturbing...
What is an NSA arrangement? - that may be why!!
Hi K, So ok your 29, and had sex twice, for 30 minutes, and your only problem is that you have not orgasmed yet, it takes time for men to get into that part of sex, and you need to have sex more often, as for sex your the child in an adults world, and you need experance, and then and only then pow you should get one, but dont for get some men never do, just the same as woman never get one.
But if you want to read more on orgams google dobson and ross, lots to read on them.
Good Luck
Hmm just was under the impression normally we have no problem getting off, usually too soon and also i have no problem with orgasming when i masturbate.
No strings attached - one night stands basically.