Aa
A
A
Close
ARE THERE ANY PROBLEMS WITH ME
I 'm a man but in sex i want to be raped by other women ?what's wrong with me !!!!!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1101690 tn?1268503239
Nothing is wrong with you. Those fantasies are your fantasies and nothing is wrong with it, I am sure that you are not the only man who finds those fantasies arousing.
Another question is whether those fantasies (being raped by women) reflect also your real sexual preferences in real world and sexual behaviour or whether they are just fantasies and you would not enjoy it in real life. Quite often our fantasies do not reflect our real preferences, we find them arousing only in fantasy (e.g. many women have fantasies that they are raped or forced to sex by men but in reality they would not find it attractive, or many men fantasize about their girlfriends having sex with other men but in reality many of them would not like it to happen).
Anyway, I guess your fantasies are about being a submissive male, it is ok, not every man has to be dominant in sexual matters. The only problem you have to face is that if you preferred those fantasies to happen also in real life, there would be very,very small (close to zero) probability that you would find many real life situations where something similar can happen to you. So probably you will have to enjoy those images of being raped by other women only in your imagination and fantasy world (maybe in some SM contexts about female domination it can be depicted too). My advice would be - do not worry about those fantasies and enjoy them.
Another question is: do you need those fantasies to get aroused (I mean that without those fantasies you cannot get aroused and have sex) or can you function sexually also without those fantasies and they are just a nice "addition"? In other words, are those fantasies necessary for your sexual enjoyment or do they just increase it? In any case, do not give them up, do not deny them, do not worry too much, it is ok.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sexual Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank