Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding
My sister has abnormal bleeding for the past few months with frequency of 3-4 times a week. The bleeding contained blood clots. Last week when I went to her bathroom, I saw her panty soaked with fresh blood in a pail. Two days later and yesterday, she bled again as I saw blood clots on the bathroom floor.

She went to see a doctor when she first bled 4 months ago and a pap smear was done. The doctor says that the pap smear is normal and the bleeding could be due to body heatiness. He prescribed two weeks antibiotic and some other medicines. My sis was also advised to consume alot of water which she did but still bled a few times in a week. Despite consuming alot of water, I noticed she rarely urinate (she only urinate before going to bed at night).

I m very worried about her. Could she be suffering from cervical/vaginal cancer?

Please help!

Thank you.