Sexual Health Community
Always horny with my new partner ??

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Always horny with my new partner ??

Iv recently just got with my partner about 12days ago n I'm always horny we have sex n after I could do it all other again we do foreplay as well n have sex but as soon as he has come I still want it to carry on n last few days we bin haveing sex 2 times in a night just coz am that horny n Iv never been like this before with any of my exes I'd wud rather watch tv than have sex but with him it's different I do orgasam during sex n foreplay n they are both realy good so it not like he is not satisfieing me because I am but it dose take me a lot to come and don't know if it's Iv not totally come or what can any 1 help could it be because it new or that I'm not totally coming or just plain simple that I'm just realy horny all the time ??
Hi Bex, So your having good sex your orgasming, but your always horny, yes?
You have to remember, If I have got the next bit right your dont think you have ejeculated or squirted, this is something not a lot of women can do at the best of times, so dont worry about that.
Look if you want any more info on sex and orgasms and squirting, then just google dodson and ross, I think you will find all the info your looking for, its like all the answers to all the questions you were afraid to ask.
But stay horny you b/f will love you for it.
Good Luck
Have you ever had bursts of insane horniness before?  Did they come with extra energy and feeling great and wanting to do lots of things?  It's probably just that you're really excited about having a boyfriend who finally satisfies you.  However, hypersexuality can be a symptom of bipolar disorder.  If you don't have any other markers for it, it's probably just horniness.  If it starts to really bother you or your partner, or if you feel so horny that you're tempted to cheat on him, then you should talk to your doctor about it.  
Thankyou for your feedback I'm still the same and enjoying sex
No I would never dream of cheering on my boyfriend I do think it may be haveing a boyfriend what actually satisfies me it not bothering me n my partner just making it a lot better thankyou any way