Am I likely to be pregnant?
I went to a house party off campus on Friday 13th/April 14th.  I was ridiculously drunk and I hooked up with a guy. We didn't use protection. Now, the problem is that I'm not even entirely sure if we had sex or not as I blacked out from the alcohol. If we did have sex, it would have been my first time.

My concern is that I should be getting my period within the next few days. Usually before I have my period, I have marked symptoms: nausea, fatigue, cramping, and especially tender breasts. I have not felt any of the symptoms that I usually get, however.

I understand that I COULD be pregnant, but is it LIKELY that I'm pregnant? I'm only 18 and I understand that it could be normal to have my menstrual cycle disrupted after having intercourse for the first time and that it's too early to detect pregnancy with a home pregnancy test.  I'm extremely nervous and my stress is at an all time high.

This is making my sick to my stomach. Please, help.
Well, sometimes symptoms are there and sometimes they aren't. There's not much help I can give you other than just wait. I know the feeling where you feel sick with worry, but there's no point in fretting until you can take a test from the first day of your due period and taking it from there. It also depends how drunk the guy was, cos if a guy is drunk he wouldn't of been able to even keep it up.xo
You're right that having sex for the first time can disrupt your cycle, so that's definitely possible. When you had (or maybe had) sex was about the week before your period was due. This is not your most fertile time. We ovulate around mid cycle, and then get our period 10-16 days later, so from when you had that sexual contact, it's most likely you've already missed that fertile window, making it unlikely to get pregnant. Of course, it's still possible, but chances are slim.

You would need to wait another week or 2 if your period doesn't show to test.
Drinking like this could lead you down a road that you don't want to be on. Now I am not saying don't drink because when I was 18 I was drinking at college, but the amount of drinking is alarming because I was the same way. I drank like that on weekends from 17 till 24. Then after that when I would drink (not often), I would drink to excess. For example one night I drank 24 beers. Now I am 5'10" and 175lbs, so that is a lot of beer. Then another night I drank 12 Guinness which is like drinking 18 regular beers. So you see where I am going, the early life drinking heavly caused me to not drink as much being older but blacking out everytime I would drink. Took some major life happenings for me to wake up and quit drinking.

Also I have anxiety like you and drinking just made my anxiety worse and drinking and depression and not a good mix.

So please just becareful. Everyone on this site is here if you ever need someone to talk with.
i know it may not seem like much help but, have you tried asking him if he remembers what actually happened that night?
I would ask him if I knew who he was. I have a name and a picture. That's it.
you really need to be careful with who you hook up with these day's, especially if you are going to have intercourse with him. when ever you go out and you know there is going to be drinking involved make sure that you are with trusted friends that can keep an eye on you and if you get really drunk they can rather take you home. you need to be very careful that with who ever you sleep with, you need to know their health status, especially with HIV/Aids. Just one night of fun came come crashing down later on in your life, please be careful next time. and go get yourself checked asap, since you don't even know the guy.  i hope you okay though.