Am I paranoid or do I have reason to worry? (19 years old girl, need answers!)
It happened a couple of weeks ago, nearing the end of October. I woke up feeling wet so I immediately went to the bathroom to see I was bleeding down there. I thought it might be my period, since I hadn't gotten it all month. But there was no pain and no odor. I usually get both, but not this time. The blood looked brighter as well. It looked really gross and weird. I checked down there with a small mirror, and became obsessed checking every-time I went to the bathroom. I also did research and asked lots of questions to siblings/friends. Days passed and I wanted to see a doctor to see if everything was okay there. It just looked strange as hell to me. I also noticed a large black bruise on my upper left arm. It was dark and purple, soft in the center too. I got really paranoid. I kept checking the bruise as well as down there. So weeks pass and I come to the conclusion that in actuality I was raped in my sleep, by someone I don't want to say.But I'm a super light sleeper and sleep in the same room as my sister. I went to bed the night before at one am, and woke up at two or three am when my sister came in. I immediately woke up when she did, and then I woke up later at six or seven am. I keep getting paranoid thinking they've been acting suspicious at least to me. Plus my room window was closed when I woke.  They also watch me while I sleep sometimes. I'm at a loss. I scheduled a doctor's appointment in December. I don't have pain or anything, but I just feel different down there. I feel like something tore but don't know a thing about down there. Please help, am I paranoid or do I have reason to worry? This has been bugging me since late October. I feel like I've been raped by them, and that's why it looks so open down there and why I have the bruise, because they were pulling my arm in my sleep. But can you be raped in your sleep without feeling anything? I'm 19 and I don't want to live my life being paranoid, especially of someone I see everyday. Help please.
Hi and welcome. I dont think you were raped as having sex is a pretty arousing experience. Were you a virgin as maybe thought your hymen broke. Bruises are easy to get and if you were being held down should have them on both arms. Where exactly was the bruise on your arm, back, top of muscle, sides?
Hi SinRite, one quetion, what was you doing the night before this happened.
Thanks for the welcome. But the bruise was above my left elbow, on the side of my arm. It was purple, and a little red, and very tender to the touch.
I don't really recall, but I imagine I was at home or sleeping..
Do your think your hymen broke from being a virgin?
Hi SinRite the only reason I asked you may have been date raped, its a drug a man could slip you in a drink, but you was in, so that counts that out.
So Were you masturbating in your sleep, or have you been playing with sex toys, if not its a mystery.
Good Luck