Sexual Health Community
Anal and vaginal penetration at the same time

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Is it safe to have anal sex while using a vibrator in the vagina?  I was told that the wall between the anus and the vagina can be torn and not repairable.  I this true?
Also, is vaseline not a good lube for anal sex?  Can it cause infection?
My hubby and I have done this a few times... Women can have babies- no wall is going to tear apart! You just need to be gentle, doing anything too rough can cause problems.
Good luck x x x
Anal sex along with the use of a vibrator in the vagina probably wouldn't pose any more of a threat than having anal sex without the vibrator. As for Vaseline, never use it for vaginal or anal sex... as it is intended for external use only. Instead, use a "personal" lubricant that is specifically formulated for intimacy.