Sexual Health Community
Anal sex and pregnancy

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Anal sex and pregnancy

Hello, my girlfriend and I had anal sex for the first time in the "dog style" postion tonight and the condom broke prior to me ejacualting. I was wondering the odds of he becoming pregnant because I had heard stories of people getting pregnant just from pre-***. We used a trojan condom with spermacidal lube though. Any thoughts or answers will be greatly appreciated!
Dont worry your fine. Word of advice though is if you are having anal sex DO NOT have vaginal sex after you have put your penis into her anus. change the condom or wash your penis if you dont have a condom on. Reason being that she will end up with a nasty infection due to the germs in there.
Did you have anal sex or vaginal sex in the doggy style position?
If you had anal sex you have zero risk. If you had vaginal sex then you have a very small risk, a risk so small that it is not even a worry.
Thanks so much for the help everyone! I was kinda worried because of her position she said the lubricant was running down towards her other area but most of it was probably just over reacting on my part >.<
it sounds like you did not have vaginal sex. you said you had anal sex in the doggy position. you do not and will not get a girl pregnant from anal sex
i had anal sex with my boyfriend on the 9th and he came outside,we didnt use a condom,i got something like periods on the 27th and i was to start on the 1st of next month which was not normal coz it lasted for 2-3 days.i was worried so on the 2nd i took a pregnancy test and it was negative so am still waiting for my periods this month hopefully next week.am a bit worried could i be pregnant or om ok in this case.no signs of pregnancy.