Any ideas?
I have been having a constant burning sensation for about 11 weeks now, it all started after unprotected oral sex and began for only one day then subsides. After about 2 more weeks it came back and has remained. It is worse when I sit down/ after I urinate and sometimes during urination. When I wake up the burning isn't there and it is off and on throughout the day, with some days being bad/ some days not being bad. The only other symptom that has been occurring is anal itchiness that gets better if I use hemorrhoid cream but never fully subsides. I had one bump form on my foreskin but 3 different doctors told me it was nothing. My penis burns and feels hot to the touch, my scrotum burns, underneath my scrotum burns (seems inflamed because I have some redness). Here is the timeline:

First doc appointment: Doxy and Ampicillin for a week. (only treatment that I felt better on but burning came back after treatment)
Second appointment: Tested for Gonorrhea/Chlamydia and HIV (test results took a while due to hurricane)
third appointment: Cipro for a week (no help)
fourth appointment (urologist): told me bump was nothing and prescribed nyastatin and triam cream.

Results came in: Gonorrhea/Chlamydia Pos… Hiv -; Was treated with zithromax(4 pills) and a shot of Rocephin

Fifth appointment: Urologist… didn't know what else to do gave me Suprax(1 pill) and Diflucan(2 pills immediately and 1 pill every day for 4 days after totaling 6 pills).

Next appointment is this thursday.

Doctor told me it could not be an STD at this point but even so I have ruled it out to a few things
1) Stubborn yeast infection
2) Prostatitis
3) Herpes
Unless chlamydia/Gonorrhea can cause long term damage due to how long I could have had it.
I have had no lesions/discharge and symptoms have occurred for 11 weeks now and I am lost on what to do. :(
Hi Matt, to me it sounds like a UTI, it seems it a persistance one, just try and get your doctor to give you a higher strength antibiotic, if not put yourself on some good old cranberry juice till it goes 3 times a day.
Good Luck