Sexual Health Community
Anyone please help me

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Anyone please help me

I have always been healthy, even though I sometimes had a burning sensation after urinating.
But lately, things seem to have gotten out of hand. Two weeks ago, I all of a sudden found a 3 inch drip of some kind of clear, slimy goo hanging down from my penis. I was worried at first but didn't think about it.
Yesterday however, I was rudely awoken from my sleep by me literally pissing myself. This was something I haven't done since I was 4. When I went to the bathroom to clean up, I once again found that goo hanging down.
I tried searching the internet, and it came up as Gonorrhea. This however is impossible, since I have never had sexual contact and was declared completely healthy after receiving test at birth.
I don't know what to do at my young age. I am worried sick :(

Can someone please help me?
Hi the clear goo you speak about seems like Pre-*** its normal , its the bodys self lube you get it when excited , Take care ,
Ok I get your point. But why would it occur now? After all this time?
Hi it can occur at anytime , Chill , please take care .
From your symptoms, infection and prostatitis are two important possibilities which need to be ruled out. Get a urine examination and urethral swab done to confirm the diagnosis. Secondly prostatic massage with subsequent analysis of the prostatic fluid can be done to rule out prostatitis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.