Arousal Difficulty
I am a 23 year old gay man. I am a virgin. I find it very difficult, sometimes impossible, to get or maintain an erection through normal masturbation. Only when I use anal masturbation am I able to stay aroused long enough to orgasm. I would appreciate some advice on what I should do.

Before anyone suggest to just keep using anal masturbation or buy a dildo, I should point out that, due to circumstances I would rather not go into, I still live with my mother.

Thank you for your time and response.
Frank, so you want some good erections yes, well I have a list its what I have  used to get over ED, sounds like you have a bit of low terstosterone or it could be your blood, so if its your blood then some of the things on the list will help your blood, any thing on the list you can google for more info, but beleave me they all work, but its a mix, not many single things work on there own, so please give it a 12 week trial, you may find things start working if you start getting nocternal erections or some good morning woods then there working.
The DHEA please dont use it as your to young, if you read up about it you will see and read why, its just for us older guys, but the tribulus will do the same, ok.
Good Luck