BPH AND MASTERATION
CAN MASTERATION HELP ENLARGED PROSTATE TO ALLOW MORE URINE TO FLOW
IN THE URETHA .  THEORY BEING THE PROSTATE PRODUCES THE LIQUID FOR SEMEN
THEREFORE MAYBE BY EJACULATING THE PROSTATE MIGHT REDUCE ITS SIZE.
I am a firm believer in Masturbation, 20 years ago I had a very severe bout of Prostatitis, I was on an antibiotic called Doryx for about nine months, my doctor sent me to a Urologist for a finger in the rectum exam, at that stage my prostate was not in real good condition.

The Urologist told me to Masturbate every day, this was supposed to help my Prostate, I did as he told me and Masturbated every day for about 15 years, I have cut the frequency down to about 3 times a week as I am now 64 years of age.

I had a Henia last year 2007 this pinched my bladder but gave the symptoms of a Urine Infection, I saw another Urologist who gave me the finger in the rectum examination, between the exam and blood tests the Urologist told me I had the prostate of a 35 year old and had just a 5% chance of ever getting prostate cancer.

So there you have it, I can see no problem in frequent masturbation and yes it may help your problem.

Good Luck.
Masterbation is a must for prostatitis. I am not sure if it will help you but I know of several cases of men with prostrate problems were masterbation was perscribed by their doctor.