Sexual Health Community
Back pain after anal sex (question is somewhat graphic)?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Please remember to be respectful and non-judgemental. Lifestyle advices are okay, as long as they are medical in nature :)

I had anal sex last night. There was enough lubrication that no pain was experienced. However, things got a little "intense", and some pretty rough play happened involving a vibrating toy... the toy was being pushed against the front wall of the anus with a lot of force repeatedly, sometimes very rapidly. I think it was poking hard enough that it was actually stimulating the front of the vagina, but it's kind of hard to tell due to the heat of the moment... I think I also felt it push against my pelvic bone a few times...

I was too tired to feel anything afterwards last night, but throughout the day today, I have been having some pretty bad lower back pains at the spine. If I lie on my back for a while, it really hurts to stand up and bend forward. There is also a sense of soreness inside, I think, though it's hard to tell if that's actually just part of the back pain. There was no blood or pain while going to the washroom, and everything passes through smoothly (more smoothly than usual, in fact). I do not feel nauseated, did not throw up, and have not yet noticed any stomach-related problems other than being slight bloated.

I also feel a bit... heady, and am having a bit of trouble focusing. However, that may be just due to the excessive "exercise" and general mood-swing-ness...

STD is a non-issue, and I am not pregnant.

I am wondering if the pain is likely to be just from too much rigourous "exercise", or something more serious happening to my intestines / bowel......

Thank you :)
The back pain could be from the position you were in. Was it the same position for a long time? I'm kind of concerned about the bloating. Are you sure you emptied your bowels? I'm wondering if you're having some constipation even though you said it went smoothly in the bathroom. If the back pain keeps up you really should see your Dr. Do not be embarrassed because they hear everything and do not judge.