Aa
A
A
Close
Benzocaine lube burns when used
Me and my girlfriend are experimenting with anal sex. We tried to use Adam and Eve AnalEasy, which is a benzocaine 7.5% lube. However, when I use it on her, she says it burns. After a while she goes numb, but then touching that area at all makes it burn again.
Is this th benzocaine, or maybe something else in the lube? Would nonoxylnol-9 do this, if she was allergic?
I've tried the lube on myself, and it does burn at first. But then it gets numb.
Would Lidocaine be a better choice? Or should I try a no-nonoxylnol-9 lube? (I don't know if there is any N9 in the AnalEasy)
Suggestions or help? And no slurs please.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
558991_tn?1226064428
AnalEasy is supposted to burn a little and numb your anus, but not burn the entire time. I think she might be allergic to it.
Don't use any special anal sex lubricant. I find that they just over complicate things. Just use a no-name water-based jelly lubricant (like Wal Mart's Equate Personal Lubricant). Make sure it's JELLY, it will stick better so you don't have to keep re-applying.
Remember....be very careful with anal sex. Don't force the penis in or thrust too vigorusly.
Comment
Cancel
558991_tn?1226064428
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Benzocaine lube burns when used
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sexual Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703