Sexual Health Community
Birth defect and ejaculation

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Birth defect and ejaculation

I was born with a birth defect Myelomengocele (Spina Bifida).  This caused the incomplete formation of both my spinal column & cord.  My spine is personally affected at the third Lumbar vertebrae causing paralysis from the waist down.  There is also a "bend" in me scrotum.  This has made ejaculation impossible.  Would testosterone supplements aid in improving albedo?

Tags: Birth defects, Spina Bidida
Hi and welcome, i have head that they can increase it but at your age you should have a PSA test done before, as if you are at risk for prostate cancer, adding more testosterone, it can increase the risk.
Hi Birth, At 46 there are to things that can incress your testosterone, DHEA is one,and its a hormone, but please read up about it first as it can have the odd funy side effect with the odd person, ok and two is Tribulus, and its a herb, now both of these run along the same lines by boosting your testosterone, lifting your libido and kicking up your energy levels, now I take both because I had ED and now in recovery.
So DHEA start on a low dose say 25mg and take fisrt thing in the morning, reason your own bodys DHEA is at its highest then so it will help boost it.
Tribulus needs 8 weeks to get to full power, so after that only take 5 days out of 7 for both, reason its so your body does not get used to them and they work better.
And if you can get Tribulus in a herbal form, you can have it in Green Tea, I have a day on this each week, I take it with root ginger honey and lemon, I keep my Ginger in the freezer, I fine grate to the size of a egg, and zap it with the lemon in a micro wave 30 sec, the and the tea, I steep my Tribulus and Green Tea over night in a 2 pint tea pot, and after the first 2 mugs refill with hot water.
Is this what your looking for?
Good Luck