Sexual Health Community
Bleeding After Sex.. Assistance

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Bleeding After Sex.. Assistance

I had unprotected sex earlier today . And when we were finished we noticed I had little drops of light colored blood , so I went to the restroom and on the tissue there was just light drops and after I wiped the blood , it stopped.. I don't get my period til the end of the month and this hasn't happened before . I read a few articles before deciding to post a question , they all said it could be infections/diseases or I might have been dry.. etc . I want to know , Is this normal ?... What does this mean ?... I'm worried and paranoid . Please help me .
Hello . It can be from an STD , not to scare you it can also be from a number of things though such as vaginal dryness , or if the sex you had was more rough . Also Abnormal cells of the cervix (possibly precancerous cells . Infection or inflammation of the vagina, uterus or cervix . Trauma to the vagina or cervix. Possibly breakthrough bleeding due to pregnancy depending if you have protected sex or unprotected sex.  To truly know its best to talk to your health care provider for a correct answer
It wouldn't be implantation bleeding because that doesn't happen that fast. So tell him to be more gentle.
Your correct it doesnt happen that fast but it can happen if she has unprotected sex regulary
That's true but she said that she had unprotected sex today. So that's what I was going off of.
Okay . Thank you . And well to be honest yes , me and my boyfriend have been having sex regularly this past month unprotected . But I got my period at the end to beginning of the month .
okay so if you got your period then you're not pregnant. But be prepared for it too happen, unless you are trying.
Okay , thanks . But I'm still curious about the bleeding .
it could be from rough sex
Okay thank you .