Sexual Health Community
Bleeding after losing virginity?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Bleeding after losing virginity?

Hi, I'm only 14 years old and I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time two days ago. We used a condom but I'm not on the pill and I'm quite afraid of being pregnant. I knew I was going to bleed but how long does the bleeding usually last? This morning I went to the bathroom and noticed I was bleeding. Can someone help? Is this normal?
I didn't bleed my first time but from what I understand it's only a little bit at the momentnthe hymen is broken it should not be like a menstrual. Are you have menstrual symptoms? By having sex especially at such a young age your body is going to change and with that your cycles will change. If you were pregnant you would not know yet. It might just be your period but if it still bleeds a lot I would call your doctor and find out more
Yes, bleeding is normal and if you were going to engage in sexual activity you should have been on the pill already.  However, I salute you for having the BF wear a condom.  I'm not a female so I really can't say how long bleeding should last but I'm guessing for a full rupture of the hymen, it would take a while.  
its normal dont worry
it should very lightly bleed for about 2 to maybe even 3 days, although i didnt bleed my first time.
Bleeding is normal after losing your virginity. You may bleed for only a day and up to about 5 days. It just depends on the female. I do urge you to look into birth control though if you are going to continue to be sexually active. Condoms can rip/tear or slip off, which would put you in a risky spot for pregnancy. Make a doctor's appointment to talk about what type of birth control would work best for you, whether it be the pill, depo shot, implant, or something else. Getting pregnant at a young age is a big deal, so you need to protect yourself the best that you can.
Poop
I am a similar age and lost my virginity two days ago. I am bleeding still, it's a constant but not mega heavy flow, it is quite a lot though, which I was surprised about. I suggest watching laci greens videos on utube and wearing a pad for now, particularly her video on the hymen. I guess our bleeding depends on how big he was, particularly as its our first time. Do not ignore it if it pursists for more than a week or nomal period time frame. Hope u r ok and I wish u all the best!xxx