Bleeding after sex
Hi, my boyfriend and i are both turning 18 closer to the end of the year, we have been together for 25 months now and have been having sex for roughly 1 year and a half. Everything has always been fine everytime, even the first time, which was the first time for both of us, went perfectly, I bled a little bit but not much at all. But the last two times we had sex, I was bleeding a little bit afterwards, not heavy and not for long, but it still makes me worry. He thinks I should go to the doctors about it, but the doctors I go to are of a different race and are very strict about no sex until after marriage, so I know I wouldn't feel comfortable talking to them about it, and my mum and I aren't that close, so that leaves me with no one else to talk to about it.. Can someone please help me? If its serious, or could be, I want to know as soon as possible so I can do something about it quicker.
Hi Keeta, Look it could be just a small knick form foreplay, but thats just me thinking, so just lay off from sex for a couple of weeks , when you restart, just make sure you have plenty of lubrication, it could be that you were a bit dry last time.
Good luck