Sexual Health Community
Bleeding after sex

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Bleeding after sex

Hi, my boyfriend and i are both turning 18 closer to the end of the year, we have been together for 25 months now and have been having sex for roughly 1 year and a half. Everything has always been fine everytime, even the first time, which was the first time for both of us, went perfectly, I bled a little bit but not much at all. But the last two times we had sex, I was bleeding a little bit afterwards, not heavy and not for long, but it still makes me worry. He thinks I should go to the doctors about it, but the doctors I go to are of a different race and are very strict about no sex until after marriage, so I know I wouldn't feel comfortable talking to them about it, and my mum and I aren't that close, so that leaves me with no one else to talk to about it.. Can someone please help me? If its serious, or could be, I want to know as soon as possible so I can do something about it quicker.
Hi Keeta, Look it could be just a small knick form foreplay, but thats just me thinking, so just lay off from sex for a couple of weeks , when you restart, just make sure you have plenty of lubrication, it could be that you were a bit dry last time.
Good luck