Bleeding?
Ok so today my bf and I had had sexual intercourse, had had used a condom n some lubrication as well...he's umm well big and just before I went to go the the bathroom and when I had wiped I saw blood...should I be concerned?...it doesn't hurt down there but my abdomen is alil sore and bothers me alil at times but this always happens after we have intercourse...this is just the first time I have ever bled after having sex with him and I want to know if I am ok...I had my period about two weeks ago so I don't think j could be getting it again...though on the Monday that had just passed I did take the plan b one step..so I just want to know what's going on...could the bleeding just be from him being alil to rough and friction? Please answer? I sincerely appreciate it :]
It looks like trauma to the vagina or cervix during sex. The lining of the vagina is very similar to the tissue that lines the inside of your mouth. It's soft, squooshy, and it bleeds when it's cut or roughly rubbed.

Just take some rest and use sanitary napkins to absorb bleeding. Please do not use aspirin as it will aggravate bleeding. You can use some mild analgesics and antiinflammatories. Till there is complete healing, abstain from masturbating.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Well bleeding has stopped awhile ago but now every now n then I get major cramps n feel neaseous..but I haven't been eating slot as of late..:(