Blood and some change in vaginal discharge and odor
First off, I'm new here and I'm not sure where to post this question, but since this is called "Medical Community" and I'm looking for advices/answers from credible people, I went here...

The other day my boyfriend and I were "fooling around" and he was fingering me. He was gentle at first (because I'm still a virgin and we kinda want to save that until I get married), careful not to pop anything in there, until we both got carried away that I don't even know how many fingers he was using to pleasure me, but all I know is that it feels so good yet it hurts a bit. He was also in frenzy and was penetrating faster and deeper. Few hours later, I went to pee and I was surprised to find some dark brownish (appears to be dried blood) stains on my underwear (could it be my hymen broken?), it also has a strong odor and so as my vagina, the scent is new to me. It's been 3 days since and the odor in my vagina is still the same, I also notice the discharge to be more frequent (I usually don't wet myself unless I get aroused) the color is clear/white turns yellowish when it dries, looks very slimy, kinda like a snot (ewww) but with that strange and strong odor.

Some info:
I had my period last week of last month (jun 26 was the start, I forgot to mark the end date of my period), I'm irregular because of my hypothyroidism (I haven't visited my endocrinologist for awhile, it's just too expensive for me. I'm taking levothyroxine for my hypothyroidism). If it helps...he's my first sexual partner, he never inserted his penis in me, but we had some oral sex, and then the fingering. I clean my vagina with an antibacterial soap (safeguard).

I am aware that a change in the discharge may occur and it's normal unless the color changed to gray, green or whatever and a foul odor. What's bothering me is the change of odor...does it really get that smelly? I mean, I used to see some discharge before and I can only smell it when I put my nose really close to it, but now, I can smell it just by putting down my underwear when I'm going for a pee; it's troubling me. I'm not good at describing but the scent is like a mixture of pee and sweat but it's really more pungent than I used to smell.

I would like to think that it's all just because I'm about to start my period and not some kind of infection or disease. The google searches I've done isn't really helping, I don't want to conclude that I have this and that illness because of what I read from a post in a forum with cases a little different from mine. And since a trip to the hospital is expensive for me, I would like to double check whether it's a normal thing or not before I go and see a doctor.
You shouldn't wash your vagina with antibacterial soap, just a neutral soap is ok! Actually, excessive washing can lead to an infeccion, because you're removing your natural protection. Maybe that's the problem? Try to use neutral soaps, and only in the external area... don't clean "inside"!
Also try to use cotton underwear and avoid tight pants... wash your underwear with neutral soap too. And sleep without underwear when possible.
See if those tips help you! I hope so! I'm not a doctor yet, but I always heard all of this info from doctors and it works for me. Good luck! :)
And before your boyfriend fingers you, please make sure his hands are clean! :)
This is not a trip to the hospital. It is a trip to the doctor - which should save you some cash. They will do a swab, and send it to the lab. Any doctors office can do this. If you are uncomfortable with just the doctor in the room, you can ask for a nurse to come in.

Your vagina is a self cleaner. All you should be washing with is water. Soaps can cause irritations which lead to infections. An antibacterial soap is especially bad as it kills all bacteria and you need the healthy bacteria to keep yeast in check.

If you really feel unclean, its not recommended but isn't too harmful, is a vinegar and water douche (no fragrance).

Now your guy should be washing his hands with antibacterial soap before fingering you. That would be a wise practise. Just make sure he rinses well, soap in the vagina would not be pleasant.