Blood in semen/Pink semen in condom
A few weeks ago I was diagnosed with Chlamydia and my girlfriend was negative (we got tested as we thought it didn't make sense). Anyway the tests came back the same, me positive her negative.

Last night after two weeks of no sex after treatment, after sex for the first time I noticed the semen in the condom was pink, not streaked but completely pink.

I don't know if this is related/completely unrelated? Looking online it can be from anything from a variety of infections to trauma. I can't think of hurting down there (and haven't been exercising much as I've had a torn hamstring) although the night before we were messing about and she did step on me down there (thankfully and somehow missing the balls! but foot kinda behind them) when she was standing on my thighs and slipped... don't ask, she does it all the time!

Any ideas or should I worry/see a GP yet or monitor it to see if it's a one time thing?
Very unusual, not likely, maybe lighting or your eyes not focused.
No, we went and looked at it in the bathroom definitely not the lighting or my eyes. As I said, it could be a small tear or burst blood vessel or a prostate, urine or bladder infection. Just thought someone on here might be able to help. No blood in my urine (as far as I can see).