Sexual Health Community
Boil, swollen gland, ingrown hair???

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Boil, swollen gland, ingrown hair???

Hi. I am 15 and i am a virgin. I do masturbate though. About a year or two ago, I started getting these hard, very painful red bumps above my vaginal area. They sometimes have yellow/white heads but i don't touch them because they are extremely painful. i have slight scars from them, and it's horrible. I am horrified and scared if i have an STD and I don't know how to ask my mom about it. and about 2 weeks ago a hard lump developed in near the skin between my two "areas" and i left it. it soon became very hard and i could move it around like there was something in it, and the other day i went potty and i noticed it was bleeding. eventually it had popped and all that came out was blood and that clear clotting (white blood cell stuff?) and then i put slight pressure on it and an enormous ball of white stuff came out. it was about the size of half a pea. it has now gone away but today i found ANOTHER one, new!, on my inner thigh!
So basically; the hard red bumps above my vaginal area are about pea sized, look like zits
the lumps on my skin/ inner thigh are about the size of a dime, painful and extremely hard.

Please please help, I am very scared /:
Shaving can def cause in grown hairs. You  HAVE to tell your mom. It's not an STD. Get checked out and you'll be fine. Once you have been checked and you have no more in grown hairs, you should try and use Nair hair removal cream. (no razor needed) Read the instructions carefully. That will eliminate ingrown hairs in the future..Good luck!
I also forgot to add that i do shave down there, if that matters
what about the other large bump on my thigh? is it just a boil or something?
Yea that one sounds like a boil for sure. Make sure you get checked out ok?! Better safe than sorry:)
It's all purple and dark now! I don't even know what to say to my mom! it's so awkward and embarrassing...
Hopefully you've gotten some help with this, but if not, check out ABC Homeopathy Forum on genital boils, for more info. You can buy homeopathies at health food stores and holistic Drs. As far as not telling your Mom goes, I don't know the nature of your relationship but I'm a mom and I would really want my daughter to tell me no matter how embarrassing! We are women. If we can't talk to one another than who can we talk to? Bite the bullet and tell your mom! I have many of the same issues you have and from what I gather it all has to do with blocked pores, oil glands and clogged sweat glands in the groin/inner thighs etc. There are treatments for the boils and I'm with you, they are awful! I get the inner thigh bumps as well and I've heard witch hazel is good- but my first boil came right after I cleaned my inner thighs with an organic astringent so...? Any way search genital boils on labia or vulva or vagina or clitoris and you will find this is very common. I'm 37 and I am having my second one in two months- both following my period. Again hormones play an active role in our glands. Take care and let me know how it goes for you.  

Ingrown hairs are a painful condition that is caused by shaving. They cause painful pimple-like bumps that may itch. Regardless of the type of razor you use to shave, you must ensure that the area is properly lubricated using pre-shave lotion or shaving gel. Dry shaving increases your risk of Ingrown hairs