Sexual Health Community
Breast smell

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Breast smell

After my husband ***** my breast there's this awful smell that we notice and he also says that there's an unpleasant taste. What could be causing this and is there anything I can do to top it? It's Embarrassing to me. I can't even kiss my husband after he ***** my breast. Please help me
Hi Lil, Can you put the blanked out word, in some other way so it makes sence to give you an answer.
Help
Hi Lil or you can email me the word, as that would be OK.
I don't know why it blanked the word suck
It probably would be a good idea to see your Dr. Does this only happen during sex, or at other times?
It happens every time he does it. I can even be in the shower and it still smells. My husband says that it's been like this way before I had my daughter
Hi Lil, Is this just when you have sex, or do you know if this is at any time, I have a feeling this could be just something simple to get you over this, I've seen this somewhere and cant think were, I'le come back to you.
But please come back with your answer.
Good Luck
I only notice this smell after my husband  ***** my breast. I don't smell it before or after wards on my breast just when he does that. Everyone I talk to says they have never heard of this before. It's never bothered me but the smell is to much for me to even kiss him afterwards. I'm just trying to figure out what might be the problem
Hi Lil Have you any idea what it smells like, is it sweaty smell, a sour smell, vinigar smell, has you hubby said what the taste is, some kind of idea would help.
Well there you go it seems that you loverly women have ducks that produce a lubrication of oil, and its this that you husband is getting when he ***** your nipples.
Never got this from my wife, I dont know how it works but there must be something that goes back to your first pregnantcy, that changed the flavour of this oil in you, now I know there is things we eat that changes the taste of our sperm, that women can detect during oral sexThere is a site called earthclinic, try posting to ted on there, he may have an answer for you, just keep a note of the date you posted, I'm sure when he picks it up, could give you an answer.
Good Luck
He says it's a bitter taste. It's hard to explain the smell.
Well this smell/ taste has been the same since before I was pregnant. It's just now the smell seems a little stronger. Thank you for trying to help out. :)