Sexual Health Community
Brianna & Her Many Thoughts . . !

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Brianna & Her Many Thoughts . . !

Im 15, & im a virgin but i need to know somethings so im gonna ask . . "What am i suppose to feel if i finger myself as a virgin?" , and "what does it mean when you bleed during sex, because some guy asked mee if he could bleed in me" , and "i tried to find videos that would show me how to finger properly but i cant find anything, do you know any?" , i have many more questions but cant think of them right away. . . THANKS FOR ANSWERING THEM FOR Meeee ! :)
Hi Bree, so if this has been your first time next try it in a warm bath, there is nothing like being in a warm place to feel sexy, and water is very intimaite with us, as it touchs parts of our bodys that you would not let a boy touch, so you feel comfortable there, so this is the time to start feeling, but remeber your nails should be short and clean with no snags, try some baby oil, but just try your clitorus first and massage it slowly, and take it form there to your first orgasm.
Good Luck
Hi Bree Sorry forgot to add you then should fill a warm glow.
Good Luck
Thank Yuu Sooo Much ! , Hopefully This Will Wrkk ! :)