Sexual Health Community
Brown spot in my vagina and I'm bleeding before my period?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I recently had sex with my boyfriend and he got a lot of fingers up me and it hurt quite a lot so he stopped.. Almost straight away I started to bleed bright red blood from my vagina. A day later I have a brownish spot on the inside of my vagina and I am having brown discharge an the occasional blood too! What is this? I'm really worried!
It sounds like you may have a bruise, or he may have scratched you. If it hurts then he should'nt be doing this. Your boyfriend probably does'nt realize how gentle he needs to be in that area. The brown discharge is most likely old blood from the scratch. If you keeping bleeding get in to see your Dr.