Bump on outer part of Labia minora Help!!!
so 4 days ago i noticed a pea sized bump on the outer part of my labia minora its under the skin .When I noticed it there was a red dot in the center and I tried squeezing it but all that came out was blood. Its hard and doesn't hurt unless you try and squeeze it. It also seems to be getting a bit smaller when warm compresses are applied but doesn't go away fully..I don't think its an STD since the only person I have had sex with is my fiance and we have been monogamous for 6 1/2 years and I tested negative for any STDs  So has anyone had this issue??? I am seeing a doctor next weak but just the fact that it is there is bothering me
Does she shave it could be an ingrown hair which will come out eventually.
Hi , and if it is an ingrowing hair try and get it out now, just use a needle if not these things can go bad, and give a big problem.
Good Luck
I do Shave but its not in the area where hair grows its my inner lips. Its getting smaller now but its still there and is like a hard ball under the skin... Its still worrying me just because its there.
Hi Look if its going then your worries are over, time to sit back and take it easy, and your thinking its OK for him he has not got it, but if its getting smaller and going then theres not much any body can do.
Good Luck
Dr. said it is an inclusion cyst and will go away on its own
Hi See now just take the big breath, and breath easy.
Good Luck