Sexual Health Community
Burning, itchy, red, swollen, bumpy vagina with burning urination.

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I need some help here. A couple days ago I had sex, and i noticed after, and throughout the next couple days, my vagina was really sure. I thought it was just from the sex, as it was rather rough. a couple days later it was a little itchy, then yesterday i woke up and it burned to pee. It was the worst feeling ive ever had down there. theres was two or three bumps and it was really itchy. i didnt know if i had a uti so i went to the store and bought pills for the burn and cranberry pills. Now this morning ive noticed a lot more pimple like bumps all over my vagina. What could this be? a yeast infection? an STD? or a uti?? Please help!
Go see your doc, they can run a test for all of those much better than any store-bought test can.
I'm thinking UTI, which doctor prescribed meds for UTI's help keep them away after they get rid of it much better then the ones you can get at drug stores.  So if it is a UTI, you probably just weren't able to get rid of it with the pills you bought.
It doens't sound like an STD, so I wouldn't worry about that.
Good luck and Best wishes :)
Avatar n tn
have you shaved down there lately? that could be a result of the bumps.  and also, do you feel the need to pee ALL the time, with only small amounts coming out when you do?  because then it would be a uti. and you would probably notice some blood in your urine. a uti is soo painful but it  would go away in a couple of days.  also, maybe you could have gotten an ingrown hair or something.  it's best to try and get to the doctor as awkward as it would be.
Look up herpes online and see if they look like that.