Burning after Intercourse
Hey everyone. I've been experiencing burning and itching after intercourse. I know that I am free of any STD. Lately... being in college... its finals week.. I've been eating a lot of sugar.. runnin low on cash, not drinking too much water and not getting a lot of sleep. Do you think this is why I am experiencing so much discomfort after sex? I used a condom too, in fact I've always practiced safe sex... My partner (my bf) is a virgin but I took his virginity... :) anywho, do you think I may be allergic to condoms? Should I head to the doctor quickly? Also, I've been researching around and I feel like I may have vulvodynia because I've had these symptoms before where I had sex and I started to feel major discomfort. I went to the doctor, they did many tests and everything came out negative... every test you can think of... she said it may be diet IDK... but why again.... do you think its vulvodynia?
Anwho... this paragraph has a lot of questions.. you don't have to answer everyone.. I would appreciate though from all the women out there. Thanks :)
The burning and itching do like an allergic reaction... or, could it possibly be friction causing the burning sensation?... if your bf is on the big side, or if you're kinda small and tight down there, it can cause an irritation that feels like a burn. By the way, do you use a lubricant with the condoms? Maybe, that will  help minimize the discomfort.
This may be caused by Gonorrhea.
See this [URL=http://gonorrhea-treatment.blogspot.com]Gonorrhea Blog[/URL] to see more
http://gonorrhea-treatment.blogspot.com
It could also be caused from a yeast infection, have you had any discharges?  A yeast infection can get irritated by having sex and have a burning/itching feeling.  It could be an allergic reaction from the latex, have you ever had any problems before with the condoms?  Did you guys use a different type of condom than you normally would?