Sexual Health Community
Busted Blood vessel in Penis?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Busted Blood vessel in Penis?

Has anyone ever had a busted blood vessel in penis? I guess I was having sex pretty hard and bent it over while erect and immediately it become very swollen and puffy but it was not painful. It looks like a very bad hickey on about half of my penis. There is no pain touching it or urinating. Is the puffyness just blood beneath the skin? I have been taking aspirin and ibuprofen but should I be more worried?
did you hear a popping sound when this happened? and is at all bent out of shape even slightly? is the discoloration getting worse? i was watching a show about a guy who during sex broke his penis and had to go into the ER for it.