Sexual Health Community
CAN A PORN ADDICT EVER CHANGE

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

CAN A PORN ADDICT EVER CHANGE

FOR THE LAST TEN YEARS MY SEX LIFE IS HORRIBLE.  MY HUSBAND HAD TRAVEL ALOT SO HE WOULD WATCH PORN.  SINCE HE'S BACK ALL HE DOES IS WATCH PORN.  NOTHING FOR ME. I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT.  I WANT TO DO ALL THAT'S IN THOSE VIDEOS, I'M ATTRACTIVE, BODY IS FIT, AND LOOK YOUNGER THAN MY AGE.  I KNEW FOR YEARS HE WATCHED PORN, WE USED TO TOGETHER, BUT NOW IT'S SNEAKING AROUND AND J***ING OFF- INSTEAD OF WITH ME. I REALIZED THAT HE WAS ADDICTED WHEN I CHECKED HISTORY ON A WEB SITE AND IT WAS HIT OVER 300 TIMES!! WHEN WE WOULD HAVE SEX- HE WOULD GO SOFT AND HAVE TO FINISH HIMSELF.  IT SICKENS ME THAT HIS PORN AND MASTERBATION (masturbation) HAS CAUSED HIM TO HAVE ED WITH REAL SEX AND HE DON'T CARE!!  I FEEL SO LONELY AND HORNY-I CAN'T LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE WITHOUT REAL SEX :(
sex addiction is a long dark path
and as addicts we hurt the ones we love along the way
all i can tell you is try and talk him into getting into a group do a search for sex addict annoymous and try and find him a place to get help
also watching porn alot can twist the brain so baddly that it takes years to untangle be strong and try and help him throught it
OMG 71tawny!  My boyfriend of 2 and a half years....same problem!  I am willing to do anything he wants and same thing...he doesn't even get a total erection, sex isn't even that good when we do have it anymore.... His porn addiction is ruining our lives and our relationship.  I feel like I can't trust him, I've done everything possible to help him with it. He sneaks around to watch it...the difference is..he's never asked me to watch with him. It's like it's his dirty little secret, only it's not a secret..!  He does it constantly and every time I find a site he's looked at it makes me totally disgusted because evidently what he really likes is hard intense anal sex.  It's not even that he's just watching, he watches the hard core raunchy ones.... I feel so alone in this relationship and just wish I could make the decision to get out and stop trying to "fix" him.  I love him and love when we have fun together but I can't keep pretending to be a private investigator and he shouldn't have to feel like I am his babysitter...  After all he is a grown *** man, I should be able to trust him to do the right thing for our relationship!