Sexual Health Community
Can Man Really Be Bisexual?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Can Man Really Be Bisexual?

Can a man be bisexual? I hear my friends say that it is impossible for a man to be bisexual - either straight or gay.

But I like women as much as I like men and I am not heterosexual.

What really am I?
"What if...
I like to be around women more than men.
But I would like to have gay sex more than I want to do it with a woman...?

What does that make me?"

It still makes you a bisexual, just that your sexual and romantic orientations are a bit at odd with one another. Maybe you will find a woman with whom you can have great sex, or find the exceptional guy you can fall in love with.

"And... do you need to like anal sex (receiving) to be liking gay sex?"

No, I know a couple of gay and bi guys who are not into anal. I also know a couple of straight guys who are into anal, even receiving it (by a woman, with the help of dildos etc.).
Yes, of course a man can be bi-sexual. Why would it be okay for women, and not men. If you are attracted to men and women, and you are sexually aroused by either sex...than you are bi-sexual.
I think that the stupid old line that men can not be bisexual is based on old homophobic reactions from a messed up society. Amberette is right. Either sex can be bisexual... not just women. Men just think the thought of women with women is hot and so they somehow do not disapprove of that side of female bisexuality.
You might want to ask yourself which sex you are attracted to romantically rather than sexually. Then, rather then worrying about giving yourself a label. You can get to the business of finding love in your life. And if both appeal to you in that way... then think of it this way, you have just increased your chance of finding love 100%. Or is that 50 or 200%? Well you know what I mean... twice as many choices.
Frankly it always seemed to me, a heterosexual, that my bisexual friends are the happier sort.
My opinion is quite the opposite - I think that few if anyone is absolutely 100% hetero- or homosexual.  I'd guess most are maybe 70-85% one with a hint of the other.  Some are closer to 50/50.

Like beelzebubba says, that attitude arises from oldfashioned homophobia.
Seriously, Sammy... are you saying that you don't think there aren't many people out there ("few if anyone") that are 100% heterosexual?

I have to say... I have absolutely no desire to be with a man, sexually.

Now, that being said, I have zero problem with homosexuality, bisexuality, or any other'sexuality that's out there, and am completely and totally okay with whatever one chooses to be (or is born as, whatever the case may be).

Just curious if I'm reading your comment correctly.
What if...

What does that make me?

And... do you need to like anal sex (receiving) to be liking gay sex? (I've never had it and wonder how it would feel)
"What if...

What does that make me?"