Sexual Health Community
Can a girl get pregnant by being fingered with sperm on your hand?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

My girlfriend and i were making out and i began to finger her while she gave me a hand job i reached down to pull my boxers down i bit to be more comfortable and some sperm got on my hand and went back to keep going but my girlfriend stop me realizing that i had sperm on my hand problem is i cant remember if my fingers got into her vagina they might have a little could my girlfriend be pregnant? please i need answers because im freakin out over this so please thank you.

It would be rare, unusual, but not impossible.  All it takes is the little guys to be vigorous enough to get up the vaginal canal
The sperm can migrate up the vagina without penetration and result in fertilization. So, yes, albeit uncommon, pregnancy is possible in the manner in which you described.
Unusual, ulikely, but definitely possible.

Morning after pill time. Just to be on the safe side. She can get it from her doctor or planned parenthood. It's effective for up to 72 hours and there's some anecdotal evidence that says it can be effective for an additional 2 days after that, but the quicker you take it the more effective it is.
I feel like this needs to be said for those who don't understand how pregnancy works:

Anytime sperm gets into a vagina a pregnancy can occur.

The fact that the penis wasn't involved doesn't make a difference. The penis is really just a sperm delivery system. The sperm is what causes pregnancy, not the penis. A penis has nothing to do with pregnancy.

Anytime sperm gets into the vagina you can get pregnant. It doesn't matter if the penis put it there, your hand, or a turkey baster.

Sperm + Vagina = possibility of pregnancy.
Okay my gf was on the last couple days of her period .She was giving me a hand job when I spermed up and a little got on her hands .She immediately wiped it on my pants but right after scratched inside her vagina .Upon realizing what just took place I went to buy the day after pill which she took 7 hours after this event took place.Its been two weeks and I haven't seen any signs of pregnancy but I was wondering although she took the day after pill while on the last days of her period can she still get pregnant ? I'm very worried and scared we are your can I please be informed .
Why were you fingering. Didn't you think about licking and sucking. You could have made her Cumm by licking and sucking her vagina. Its more effective and more enjoyable and more pleasurable for both of you