SEXUAL HEALTH
COMMUNITY
Can a girl get pregnant from sperm that was wiped off from the hands, then fingered?
by cody112, Nov 01, 2009
I was with my girlfriend and we started slow and i was fingering her and she was giving me a handjob. i ejaculated a little bit but not fully and without thinking i wiped it off with my fingers, then wiped it off on my pants. is there a chance she could get pregnant. she was really wet and i was pretty sure everything was off my hands. we then had sex and i wore a condom and to make sure we were safe, i pullled out before i ejaculated. i then took the condom off and i wiped all the semen off with my shirt. we continued to make out and stuff and a littrle more semen seeped out and i wiped it off with my fingers and dried it off with my pants then put another condom on again. is there a chance it could have gotten on the outside of the condom? Please let me know if there is any chance that she could be pregnant or if there is anything i can do to my sex safer.
Member Comments (13)
by ctf0, Nov 02, 2009
this happened to me once, I fingered a girl after a handjob, next day i hear shes telling people she thinks shes pregnant, luckily she was just trying to get attetion and she wasnt! however I think it is possible although extremely rare, you need to remember that any sperm near the vagina can pregnate her, so you need to be more careful, maybe just by getting some tissue and wiping it on that, she doesnt need to see it but its a lot more attractive that wiping it on your pants. if in the future your worried about your girlfriend being pegnant or not, you can always make sure shes not by getting the morning after pill within 72hours of having sex. for future references just make sure its all off your hands and keep using condoms!
by crystalfresh, Nov 02, 2009
It's not very likely but not a safe practice. Very slim chance. She also needs to be ready to accept the sperm even if delivered which is only a few days out of each month. Soap and water is best in between changing condoms. Wash your hands in warm water with soap before putting on the next condom and wash the area down on you too to wash away any possible sperm. You can also use a spermicidal lube to reduce the risk. And don't use too much lube INSIDE the condoms, it breaks the seal to your skin and can leak out the back allowing them to escape. Lots of soap and water and dry completely after before going again.
by cody112, Nov 03, 2009
thanks for all the help gus. but one more question, should i put on a new condom after i ejaculate in the first one?
by ninjapoo17, Nov 04, 2009
i dnt believe she could get pregnant if yu fingered her because think about it  1nce the sp**m c*ms out its out so there fore it needs certain genes in order for her to get pregnant  but its still a possibility that she could be so tell her she needs to take a pregnancy test
by vedadhar, Nov 04, 2009
the condom used once cannot be used even if it is rolled back again carefully on an erect penis exactly after ejaculation.so dont think about it.the practice u hav made is not that safe even if u had wiped everything off with ur pants.the best way to avoid pregnancy at such unexpected conditions is to ask ur partner to urinate n wash the vagina with hot water coz hot water kills the sperms in no time.even it is very important to know about her periods n the exact dates of ovulation.90% of the contraceptive measures practiced are following the periods time table as this is very safe n sexual partners can enjoy sex with out any nervousness as many people think that condoms gives no sexual pleasure n orgasm.but this is not true.
by cody112, Nov 04, 2009
what i meant by using a new condom is while having sex and i ejaculated into the condom should i take it off and put a new one on to continue or leave that full one on?
by vedadhar, Nov 04, 2009
what ever doesnot make a big difference.a condom once worn sholud be discarded n disposed off properly.its more important that before u change a condom to new one then u should cetainly wash hands n then wear it.even if u want to use a double condom, one on one then if u ejaculated then u should change again both of them.
by cody112, Nov 05, 2009
thanks for all the help. the day after we had sex she started her period, thats a good thing right? means she bleed out all the eggs and cannot get pregnant?
by vedadhar, Nov 05, 2009
of course!the first thing to be expected if a girl is bleeding that she has her periods.she is not pregnant.