Sexual Health Community
Can masturbation stop the growth of my penis and is there a way to make...

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Can masturbation stop the growth of my penis and is there a way to make it grow? Can masturbation stop the growth of my penis and is there a way to make it grow?

Can masturbation stop the growth of my penis and is there a way to make it grow?

I know some people masturbate 6 times a day and I want to know if you are still young and growing can it affect your penis growth ??
Also How can I grow my penis naturally without pills or pumps? I am only 6 inches long and 4 inches thick and I know people would say the average is 5 inches and I am a good size but really I think women like bigger sizes like 8-10 inches long, and thick. Is it possible for me to make my penis longer and thicker?
It's not possible. If there was a method to make your penis grow, a doctor would be able to tell you about it. Can you make any other part of your body longer than what it is? i.e. arms, legs, back, etc. You can't so why would anyone think you can do it for the penis. Learn to love yourself.
people masturbating 6 times a day end up with problems in their actual sexual life dear.. masturbation is just fine till a certain level and it does not hamper the growth of your organ but too much of it would undoubtedly have an adverse effect like erectile dysfunction etc.. don't think that i have to masturbate rather masturbate only when you have the sexual drive.. as far as your size is concerned it's fine.. i think there are certain exercises which help you to make the organ a bit wide but will not increase it so drastically.. and the lenghtwise growth is actually doubtful.. all the best..
Well I have tried to stop, but I think I have an oversexed hard drive. A woman I was with couldn't keep up with me after we did it 3 times I wanted to do it again but she was too tired. I have tried exercising and trying to tire myself out so that I would not get horny all the time but i t never works. As much as I exercise, run, skip do whatever else I still am horny.
what a beautiful answer very knowledgeable thank you