Can she get pregnant if there was no penetration?
I'm a 19 year old male and today me and a friend ive know for a long time "fooled around" we basically kissed and had oral sex, I did masturbate her a bit too. I'm like freaking out thinking "what if she got pregnant some how" and its just eating me alive. Is it possible for her to be pregnant if there was no contact with my penis and her vagina? (I'm like 99% sure there was no contact. I did no ejaculate and there was only pre ***, but im just worried what if i got some on my fingers and then masturbated her,or my penis did accidently rub against her?, Can someone pleasee put my mind at ease!
If you put your fingers into her vagina, there is a slim chance she could get pregnant that way IF you had sperm on your fingers, if it had not died on exposure to air, and if she was ovulating (or due to do so) within five days.  Pre-ejaculate can contain sperm if you had ejaculated recently prior to the erection you had with her.  You're the only one who can make an intelligent guess as to whether you had sperm on your fingers or if your penis accidentally rubbed against her.  She might be able to tell you if she was in the range to ovulate at that time.  (A woman ovulates one time a month.  If she wasn't near ovulation in her cycle, even if sperm got into her reproductive tract, all it could do would be to swim randomly around for a few days until it died.)  Fingering is not an easy way to get pregnant, but at your young ages you are very fertile and stunts that older couples might get away with are a bit more likely to accidentally produce a baby.  So all I can say is that if you find that she wasn't ovulating or are sure you didn't pass sperm along on your fingers, you're probably OK, but nobody can promise anything until her next period comes.
Her next period is supposed to be in about a week, ive definitely learned from this experience but i just cant help but worry, its driving me crazy, would it be okay if she took the plan B pill to ease my nerves?
yea, she can take plan b, but i doubt theres too much to worry about.