Sexual Health Community
Can sperm on the outside of condom =Pregnancy

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

My girlfriend and I had sex lastnight and we thought that once wasn't enough.  So after I came once i pulled out and pulled the condom off.  Immediatly after i put a new condom on without wiping of my penis well.  I didnt really pay attention and i probaly had sperm on my fingers.  My question is can a the small out of sperm that were on the outside of the condom cause pregnancy
Nope, most condoms have spermicide as well as lubricant on them, the spermicide would kill any sperm that touched it.
Don't worry, you should be just fine.